IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help Red Cloud. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is one way you can help continue all the good that is happening at Red Cloud while receiving a benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Red Cloud. Your plan administrator may need the following information:
Our address is: 100 Mission Dr., Pine Ridge, SD 57770
Our EIN number is: 46-0275071
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work. Please ask your plan administrator to include your name with your gift.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.